CAD CAM RESTORATIONS
What is CAD CAM in dentistry??
- For extensive decays and complex tooth fractures, complex restorations like ceramic inlays and onlays are performed using CAD CAM (computer aided design/computer aided manufacturing) technology.
- These restorations are fabricated in laboratory employing design software.
Why use CAD CAM systems to fabricate restorations?
Advantages: 1. Optimum strength and fit of the restoration
- Better quality compared to traditional restorations
- Increased speed of designing the restoration
- Our team at FMS is well trained in CAD CAM technology and our state of the art Dental Lab gives the best support and helps deliver these precision restorations in quick appointments (1-3days).