Here are some of the major benefits associated with laser dentistry:
- Needle free or “no anesthesia” dentistry
- Restorative dentistry without the numbness or “fat lip” from the anesthetic shot.
- Less chair time for many procedures.
- Faster and better treatment of gum disease.
- Reduced need for sutures.
- New approaches for dental infections, requiring less antibiotics and pain medications.
- Faster and more comfortable healing.
- Less pain associated with laser dentistry compared with more traditional treatments.
- Less bleeding.
- Less discomfort.
- Indicated for medically compromised patients
- Less chances of recurrence of infections
- Safe in children