DENTAL TOURISM IN INDIA
India is one of the leading players in the dental tourism/healthcare facilitation industry. It is increasingly emerging as the destination of choice for a wide range of dental procedures. There are numerous advantages of coming to India for treatment. Some of the advantages are:
- Internationally accredited dental facilities using the latest technologies.
- Highly qualified Dentists/Implantologists/Maxillofacial surgeons and hospital support staff.
- Significant cost savings compared to domestic dental healthcare.
- Dental treatment costs in India are lower by at least 60-80% when compared to similar procedures in USA and the UK.
- No Wait Lists.
- Fluent English speaking staff.
- Can easily be combined with a holiday / business trip.
Thousands of people every year fly from Middle East, USA, and Europe to tour places in India for a grand holiday and dental care. The cost of dental care in the western countries is approximately 10 times more than that in India. Dental tourism in India offers several packages. However, these will be based on the requirements of the person and their holiday needs.