DR. SMITHA REDDY
Consultant Endodontist, FMS Dental Hospitals
Professor, Department of Endodontics, SSCDS, Vikarabad.
Dr. Smitha is a Professor in endodontics and has a vast clinical experience of over 10 years. She has undergone extensive training in the field of esthetics from Buffalo State University, New York. Her passion includes smile designing and surgical endodontics. She has conducted various continuing dental education programmes, work shops and delivered guest lectures. Dr. Smitha has 17 publications to her credit.
- MDS, Bharath University, Chennai, 2006
- BDS, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), 2000
- Esthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry from ENCODE & Buffalo University, New York
- Micro Endodontics
- Best paper award, PG Convention, Chennai 2005
- IACDE case report of the month, June – 2016 & 2017
- IACDE case report of the month, October – 2018
- Sai Satwik, Ravichandra C, Shekar K, Smitha R, Binoy. Canal centering ability of two single file systems with different kinematics using cone beam computed tomography – an invitro study. Manipal journal of dental sciences, April 2018; 3(1):14-17
- Veerender Singh, Smitha R, Shekhar K, Ravichandra C, Kitu Shorean, Priyendhu Bhattacharjee. Recent advances in extra alveolar storage medium: An overview; J of Dental Science and Research 2017
- Shanti Priya , Himabindu, R, Shekar K, Smitha R, Suraj, Mehnaaz. Do medicaments affect the adhesive property of resin based sealer – an in vitro study. J of Medical science and clinical research, Oct 2017; 5(10): 28934-28941