Consultant Pedodontist, FMS Dental Hospitals
Assistant Professor, Department of Pedodontics, SSCDS, Vikarabad.
Dr. Prannoy is a highly skilled Pediatric dentist. He has undergone extensive training in Sedation Dentistry, that makes him an expert in handling relatively uncooperative children in getting treated for dental care. He believes in Preventive Dentistry and practices Anti-Decay Fluoride therapy alongside application of pit and fissure sealants that helps in safe-guarding the milk teeth in children. Dr. Prannoy has conducted several dental camps in and around Hyderabad and Vikarabad to promote the importance of milk teeth and help the masses in prevention of early childhood caries. His areas of interest also lie in Paediatric Orthodontics.
- MDS, SSCDS, Vikarabad
- BDS, KLE University, Belgaum
- Basic Life Support
- Conscious Sedation
- Resuscitation And Basic Skills-GVK EMRI
- Treating Children Under General Anesthesia
- Has published many papers in the reputed journals of Pediatric Dentistry
- Organizing Member Of Certification In Inhalation Conscious Sedation