DR. AMIL JOSHI
Consultant Pedodontist, FMS Dental Hospitals
Assistant Professor, Department of Pedodontics, SSCDS, Vikarabad.
Dr. Amil has a personable nature allowing children and parents to feel comfortable. She has an ability to determine the long-term effects of procedures and dental health in children. Her main areas of clinical interests include behavior management of child in dental operating field, special care needs, dental procedure under nitrous oxide inhalation sedation, dental procedure under general anesthesia, prevention and interceptive orthodontics and management of early childhood caries. She is inclined towards participating in blood donation and child oral health programs. She has co-authored many national publications.
- MDS, D. Y. Patil School of Dentistry, Mumbai, 2018
- BDS, MGMDC, Mumbai, 2014
Advanced Training :
- Orofacial Myotherapy in children
- Zirconia crowns in children
- Conscious Sedation
- Gold Medalist in Post graduation.
- 1st prize in paper presentation “Snack it on, Chew it up” at Nair Hospital Dental College organized ‘Interstellate, Mumbai (2017).
- 1st prize in poster presentation “Revolution De Plasma” at the 37th Annual ISPPD Conference, PEDOART, Raipur (2015).
- Efficacy of Intraosseous Local Anesthesia for Restorative Procedures in Molar Incisor Hypomineralization-Affected Teeth in Children. Dr. Uma Dixit and Dr. Amil Joshi – Contemporary Clinical Dentistry, 2018.
- Management of Eruption Cyst with High Maxillary Labial Frenum: A Case Report. Dr. Amil Joshi and Dr. Uma Dixit – Acta Scientific Dental Sciences, 2018.