Prone to tooth decay? Don’t just blame it on the sugar! With regards to oral wellbeing, cavities are
Consultant Periodontist, FMS Dental Hospitals
Assistant Professor, Department of Periodontics, SSCDS, Vikarabad.
Dr. Divya’s approach to dentistry is about educating her patients about the status of their oral health to help them understand what is happening in their mouths, and why. She also believes in empowering her patients to help them understand how better oral health can help their complete, total body health. Her focus is on preventive care and improve general health through dental health. Her areas of expertise include pain free dental treatments and preventive care for gum diseases.
- MDS, YDC, Mangalore, 2016
- BDS, RGUHS, Belgaum, 2011
Advanced Training :
- Basic Implantology course of Nobel Biocare
- Kalmegh Award for Innovation and Research in Dentistry -2017
- Participated and secured prizes in various quiz competitions