- Conservative : To place a bridge, the teeth on either side have to be ground down and crowns placed. This is avoided with Dental Implants. Since your healthy teeth are left untouched, this can have a significant long-term benefit for your oral health.Best Dental Implantologist in India
- Durability : Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implant last a lifetime.
Best Dental Implantologist in India
- Improved comfort : This will act and feel like your own tooth. Unlike dentures, it won’t shift or come out. You will be able to speak and eat with confidence and comfort. Say goodbye to misplaced dentures and messy pastes and glues.
- Improved appearance : Dental implant look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech : With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implant allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Easier eating : Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem : Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health : Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.Best Dental Implantologist in India