FMS Dental Hospitals besides establishing dental clinics with high technology also focused on public health aspects and prevention through its specialty of public health dentistry. A dedicated team of dental surgeons with a mobile dental clinic and special portable chairs and equipment conducts many dental camps in and around Hyderabad city. These camps are mainly focused on bringing the awareness among the children and the public thereby preventing the dental diseases. The regular dental checkups are conducted in schools, corporate houses and in small communities for early diagnosis and treatments. The treatment camps are also in the rural areas for the poor and the needy.
School Programs include:
1) Health education for all levels of school children and Dental health checkup.
2) Training the teachers on oral hygiene measures
3) Student participation through quiz, paintings, debates on oral health.
Our corporate program include:
- Free dental checkups with advanced equipments like DIAGNOdent and digital Radio-visiography.
- Privilege cards for the needy.
- Health talk for small groups.
Our social commitment for the poor and the needy is always been appreciated and well recognized by the government and many other service organizations. Thousands of rural camps are being conducted all around Telangana with the help of Lion’s club, Rotary and other philanthropic organizations. Collaborating with our sister concern SSCDS, almost all the dental treatments like dentures, fillings, extractions are done free of cost in these rural camps.
Adoption of villages and orphanages/old-age homes:
- We adopted two villages and few orphanages and provides comprehensive dental care for these needy.
A dedicated Dental Clinic has been set up for the underprivileged and the poor , at Langar House. Here most of the dental treatments are provided free of cost / highly concessional rates.
Call us on 888-50-60-768, to be a part of health awareness program in your community.