The exclusive Hospital for Maxillofacial Surgery with sedation-general anesthesia facility was started in the year 1998 at Koti, Hyderabad. Probably this is the first corporate dental chain which started the concept of independent Hospital Dentistry with sedation-general anesthesia facility in the country.
The dental hospital at Koti consists of :
- Operation Theatre Complex
- This includes a major operation theatre,
- Intensive care Unit (ICU)
- All life supporting devices like ventilator, defibrillator, pulse-oximeters,Anesthesia and conscious sedation work stations, electrocauteries, Stryker Saw system, Physio dispensors etc.
- In house nursing staff.
- In-patient facility with sedation-general anesthesia care, catering to all patients undergoing major and minor maxillofacial surgical patients – trauma, orthognathic surgeries, cleft lip and palate, dental Implants etc.
- Dental Implant Theatre
- Special clinics for medically compromised dental patients.
- 24 x 7 Emergency Dental Services.